• Leg Massager
• The compression leg massager is an intermittent pneumatic compression massage device to that helps improve
• Circulation in the legs and feet for people who are inactive for long periods of time.
• The compression leg massager delivers it’s massaging action by inflation and deflation of it’s cuffs which wrap around the calf.
• The squeezing of the muscles acts as a pump to help improve circulation in the lower leg and foot.
• Pneumatic compression massage is generally accepted by the community as a benefit in improving circulation and reducing swelling
caused by edema.
• Each unit includes a belt extender which allows the compression leg massager to fit up to 20 inch calf.
• Health Concern: Muscle Pain
• Therapy Style: Compression
• Used For: Muscle Toning
• For Use On: Legs, Feet, Neck
• Power Source: Battery Operative